Human Resources Officer – The Healing Foundation
- Location: Brisbane or Canberra
- Employment Type: Full time, 12 month contract
- Applications close: This is an immediate vacancy and interviews will be held as applications are received and assessed
The Healing Foundation is a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation that partners with communities to address the ongoing trauma caused by actions like colonisation and the forced removal of children from their families.
In consultation with the Director People & Governance this role will include:
- Provide proactive HR support to all staff
- Coordinate the recruitment process, supporting managers with job descriptions, advertising, organising interviews, conducting reference checks, and onboarding new staff
- Provide administrative support and guidance for managers to progress terminations, performance management, professional development, competency framework alignment, training, complaints handling, employee wellbeing, EAP, workers compensation, internal/external investigations, and return to work etc.
- Support the development and review of Policy and
- Prepare and deliver inductions for new staff