Senior Project Officer WorkUP Qld – The Healing Foundation
- Location: Brisbane
- Employment Type: Full time, Six month contract
- Applications close: This is an immediate vacancy and interviews will be held as applications are received and assessed
The Healing Foundation is a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation that partners with communities to address the ongoing trauma caused by actions like colonisation and the forced removal of children from their families.
Reporting to the Senior Manager WorkUP Queensland, the Senior Project Officer WorkUP Qld:
- Manages and implements capability-building and action learning initiatives to meet domestic and family violence, sexual assault and women’s health and wellbeing sector needs .
- Collaborates with Project team members to ensure delivery of a suite of statewide capacity and capability-building strategies both directly and through sub-contractors
- Collaborates with other THF staff and contractors to ensure effective delivery and integration of knowledge, including facilitating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander knowledge circles.